Hypnotherapy for Fertility
Many clients have found Cognitive Hypnotherapy extremely useful whilst trying to conceive. During what can be a very stressful time I can help you remain calm and positive and visualise the outcome you desire.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy for childbirth has a plethora of benefits which could help any client during and after her pregnancy. Listed below are a few examples of issues hypnotherapy can help to address:
- can reduce labour time
- can reduce fatigue in the mother during and after birth
- can reduce postnatal recovery time
- can reduce the risk of intervention
- increases the chances of children feeding and sleeping better
- can help aches and discomforts during pregnancy
- can help morning sickness
- assists the natural birth process
- can speed up post birth recovery
- can improve oxygen levels in mother and baby.
I can Help
I run a friendly and relaxed hynotherapy practice at 1 Harley Street, London where you will be assured of a warm, welcoming and professional service.