Relationships can bring much meaning and happiness, and it’s usually the relationships we form with others that define our lives. However they can also cause problems and unhappiness if they break down. Whether it’s a relationship with a family member, colleague, friend or lover, everyone will experience relationship problems at some point during their life.
If relationship problems aren’t dealt with they tend to build up over time, and because each individual reacts differently to situations and emotions, it can sometimes be hard to know how to resolve certain issues. Lack of communication can be a major problem in a relationship and not being able to express feelings may create pressure on the relationship.
By using Cognitive Hypnotherapy I can help your relationships in a number of ways, from learning how to relax to building confidence. Specifically, I can help my clients to:
- Gain new perspectives on relationships and develop an appreciation for another’s position.
- Recapture the lost feelings of love, friendship and commitment.
- Re-experience past memories in a more positive way.
- Learn relaxation techniques allowing you to be calm around each other.
- Develop a self belief that builds on your confidence and ability to create new and successful relationships.
Strong relationships are about opening communication channels and this can’t work unless you unconsciously open these channels. Hypnotherapy can help you to communicate with your unconscious more effectively, and ultimately enhance communication within your relationship.
I can Help
I run a friendly and relaxed hynotherapy practice at 1 Harley Street, London where you will be assured of a warm, welcoming and professional service.